Thursday, January 2, 2014

day one, kinda.

are you kitten me right meow?



okay.
seeing as today is the 2nd, it's technically not the first day of the year, but FREAK IT. i do what i want. sometimes.

the overload of cuteness above is my daughter. we are semi-twinning in black&cheetah print to celebrate the first day of 2014! so, naturally, she is my number one on my year of gratitude. i can't even begin to explain how much i love this little nugget. although i never imagined myself to be a 22-year-old mother i literally could not imagine my life any other way. at just 7 months old (as of tomorrow) she has brought more joy to my life than i thought possible. her smile, her laughs, her cuddles and her desire to soak in the world inspires me to be better than i was the day before.

i know that God has a plan for me, and i'm slowly learning to stop doubting Him but instead to trust that He has a reason for everything. i don't know why he allowed me to give birth to this beautiful little human but i can't express enough how grateful i am that He did.

everything i do this year,and every year following, is for her.

i love you, Paisley!

No comments:

Post a Comment