Thursday, January 2, 2014

did you miss me?

huh? did ya, did ya? did all of my zero followers miss me? haha!

no but really... its been quite some time since i've posted. who do i think i am just leaving my blog like that. pft. amateur.

well, for starters, Happy New Year b!$h3z! time for unrealistic resolutions and diets that last a few hours until you realize how got-damn hungover you are and how you are in literal need of the greasiest meal you can find. or was that just me? just kidding. i wasn't hungover, i just can't say no to food. danggggggit.

anyway, so i haven't decided what crazy goals i'm setting for this year yet, but i have decided that 2013 was absolutely wonderful and i'm not sure how i feel about it already being gone. i mean it just flew right on by. am i right or am i right? all i know is that this year im going to attempt to run a half marathon -- or a full if im feeling really insane-- in honor of my late father! YEE! im excited. and scared. and out of shape. but mostly excited and out of shape.

so wish this mama luck, because she'll need it!
a lot.

oh, i have also decided i would really like to blog every day, even if it's only a short entry. i have this awesome idea that if i do this and include something positive each day, then whenever im feeling upset, overwhelmed, impatient or unworthy (which, lets face it, as a SAHM sometimes happens more often than you'd like) then i can look back to my blog and be easily reminded of all the wonderful happenings in my life that i tend to forget about.

maybe it's wishful thinking and maybe i'm a dreamer... but i'm not the only one.
see what i did there? ;D

okay, im rambling. laundry has taken a toll on me tonight. because it's definitely not the beers i've been chugging while doing said laundry.

good day my loves!
whoever you are...

No comments:

Post a Comment